Cathy teaches classes on the Microsoft suite of application software including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Outlook. Cathy has over 30 years of experience in classroom and virtual training and has been an instructor of Microsoft Office since 1989.
Cathy Horwitz believes that when your employees know th Read more
Using Excel is now a daily requirement for most business professionals in any type of industry, whether they are manipulating spreadsheets, updating forecasts, analyzing revenue or trying to decipher data.
With all the information out there, and such an urgent need to understand it all, you might be wondering how you can make Excel work for you. Begin to create spreadsheets and learn basic formula construction.
Enroll your team today in this Introduction to Excel with Basic Formulas workshop and begin to discover the power of Excel!
This workshop will provide you with a foundation for Excel knowledge and skills, which you can build upon to eventually become an expert in data manipulation.
Why Should You Attend:
To create and develop Excel worksheets and workbooks in order to work with and analyze the data that is critical to the success of your organization.
Topics covered include:
• Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
• Entering Text, Numbers and Dates
• Using Basic Text Formatting
• Modifying Worksheets
• Entering Excel Formulas and Functions
• Differentiating between Relative and Absolute References
What You Get:
• Training Materials
• Live Q&A Session with our Expert
• Participation Certificate
• Access to Signup Community (Optional)
• Reward Points
Who Will Benefit:
• Business Owners
• CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
• Financial Consultants
• IT Professionals
• Human Resource Personnel
• Anybody with large amounts of data
• Anybody who uses Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive