Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business for 26 years. His expertise and experience covers designing and delivering training courses, creating written training materials (Quick Reference Guides and step-by-step tutorials), recording and editing video-based tutorials and providing support Read more
Pivot Tables are one of the most powerful tools in Excel’s data analysis and Business Intelligence (BI) armory. With just a few clicks of the mouse (and no complicated formulas!) you can quickly and easily build reports and charts that summarize and analyze large amounts of raw data and help you to spot trends and get answers to the important questions on which you base your key business decisions.
In this session, you'll learn how to create a pivot table report in just 6 clicks! You'll learn how change the layout and appearance of the report to make it inviting to read. You'll learn how to display data in different ways, for example, sales grouped by month or top 10 customers. And finally, you'll learn how to display the pivot table data as a chart/graph.
Learning how to create Pivot Tables is one of the must have skills for anyone who needs to use Excel to quickly build reports and summaries. This training will provide you with a solid foundation that you can use to build your own pivot tables and reports.
• What is a pivot table – a few examples of pivot tables
• Creating a simple pivot table in 6 clicks
• Sum, count and percent – how to change what is displayed
• Making a pivot table report eye-catchingly appealing
• Changing the layout of a pivot table
• Displaying the data in a pivot table in alphabetical or numerical order
• Using filters to display specific items in a pivot table
• Grouping the data by month, year or quarter in a pivot table
• Representing the pivot table data as a chart/graph
• Best practices for updating a pivot table when the source data changes
What You Get:
• Training Materials
• Live Q&A Session with our Expert
• Participation Certificate
• Access to Signup Community (Optional)
• Reward Points
Who Will Benefit:
You should attend this training if you need to use Excel to quickly build reports and summaries or if you simply want to learn how to create Pivot Tables to improve your knowledge of Excel.
• Financial Consultants
• Medical Devices
• Human Resource
• Logistics & Supply Chain
You don't have to be proficient in the use of Excel to attend. If you can create basic worksheets and can copy and paste and apply basic formatting to cells, you’ll be able to follow along.
LIVE : Scheduled on
27-January-2022 :01:00 PM EST
LIVE : Scheduled on
24-February-2022 :01:00 PM EST