Michael Dudek is an experienced safety and health professional with a Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety and Health from Columbia Southern University. Mike is an Authorized OSHA Outreach Instructor with extensive experience in both General Industry and Construction.
Mike was also an Read more
The U. S. Department of Transportation (DOT) has specific rules for shipping hazardous materials.
A DOT hazardous material classification is applied if a material, in a particular amount and form, poses an unreasonable risk to health, safety or property.
This Course will discuss the USDOT rules for companies who ships hazardous materials, by air, land or sea.
This training will identify the training requirement for shippers of Hazardous materials
• What is a Haz-mat shipper?
• What/who is a hazmat employee?
• What/who is a hazmat employer?
• Who is required to take this training?
Why Should You Attend:
To protect human life, health and the environment, haz-mat employers, employees and shippers must know all the applicable standards for shipping hazardous materials.
• Section 1 Introduction Hazmat Overview
• Section 2 Training and Incident Reporting Requirements
• Section 3 Classifications of Hazardous Materials
• Section 4 Hazardous Materials Table
• Section 5 Packaging/Marking/Labeling
• Section 6 Loading and Segregation
• Section 7 Security Requirements
What You Get:
• Training Materials
• Live Q&A Session with our Expert
• Participation Certificate
• Access to Signup Community (Optional)
• Reward Points
Who Will Benefit:
• Safety Personnel
• Safety Directors
• Employees who work with hazardous materials
• Employers at facilities where hazardous materials are used
• Safety Trainers
• Safety Managers
• Environmental Compliance Managers
• Health and Safety Professionals
• Industrial Hygienists
• Hazardous Materials Specialists
• Plant Supervision and Management
• Human Resource Professionals
• Occupational Health staff in all industries
• Team Leads, Supervisors or Managers, especially in manufacturing industries
• Employees who handle, package, and ship hazardous materials
• Truckers who ship hazardous materials
• Anyone involved in the hazardous material handling process
LIVE : Scheduled on
15-October-2021 :01:00 PM EDT
LIVE : Scheduled on
19-October-2021 :01:00 PM EDT