Dr. Vince Marchesani is the President and CEO of Environmental, Health and Safety International LLC. Vince Marchesani has held the position of VP, Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) at Basell (retired). He has 30+ years of profound experience in chemical industry and has worked for 11 years in Read more
The webinar will focus on moving the thinking of EHS management to a business approach. The change will help create proactive rather than reactive thinking and behaviors for those involved in EHS management.
Environmental health and safety (EHS) is a topic containing many subtopics and variables. It is typically not a one person job, however, with the multiple demands facing company's staffs today all too often this seemingly impossible task is assigned to one person and in many cases this is not the one person's main job. The obvious question is can one person do this job? The answer is yes with the proper knowledge and tools. This webinar will address the knowledge and tools needed for one person to manage an EHS operation at a facility.
• Identify and what is important
• Multi task management
• Leadership versus management
• A hands on easy reference manual
• Much more
Why Should You Attend:
With a one person EHS staff there is no time to waste. With many companies running at very lean staffing and budget levels-especially in service and support departments such as safety-the designated safety manager is under daily pressure to do more with less. In some cases, a safety "team" actually may be just one person doing it all.
Whether your safety department is a one-person operation or it has limited staffing and resources, it's important to learn where and how to devote your time to maximize the return on your investment, keep employees safe, and avoid crippling OSHA penalties.
You need clear direction that enables you to "get the picture" quickly and move forward. You should attend this webinar to see how it will provide you with the hands-on tools for one person to do the job of managing EHS.
• Want EHS Federal rules apply to my location?
• How do state and local rules apply to my location?
• How do I monitor these rules to ensure compliance?
• How do association requirements apply?
• How do I address company rules and requirements?
• EHS leadership
• EHS management
• The importance of policy, procedures, guidelines, practices and programs
What You Get:
• Training Materials
• Live Q&A Session with the Speaker
• Participation Certificate
• Access to Signup Community (Optional)
• Reward Points
Who Will Benefit:
• The targeted audiences include safety managers and staff with multiple functions that include EHS
• Senior Management
• EH&S professionals
• Facility management personnel
LIVE : Scheduled on
15-October-2021 :01:00 PM EDT
LIVE : Scheduled on
19-October-2021 :01:00 PM EDT