This course, has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
Dayna Reum ,CPP, FPC is currently the Director of Payroll Operations at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago . She has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 18+ years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, She moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at H Read more
In this webinar, attendees will receive crucial information and resources to identify and help resolve multi-state payroll tax issues, learn tax guidance on how to determine taxation when employees live in one state and work in another, Plus what state laws for payroll need to be followed when employing employees in more than one state.
This Webinar will cover withholding rules, reciprocity and residency definitions.
To better understand the laws in each state and the tax guidance on how to determine taxation when employees live in one state and work in another. Or for employees that work in multiple states for travel for work.Also other state laws that affect payroll will be discussed.
• Reciprocity Agreements
• Resident/Non Resident Withholding Rules
• Evaluating taxation for multiple states
• What wages are subject to taxation?
• Withholding compliance issues
• State Unemployment Insurance
• Traveling Employees
• Administrative Concerns
• HR Concerns
• Local tax residency rules
• Case Studies
What You Get:
• Training Materials
• Live Q&A Session with our Expert
• Participation Certificate
• Access to Signup Community (Optional)
• Reward Points
Who Will Benefit:
• Payroll Professionals
• Human Resources Professionals
• Accounting Personnel
• Employee Benefit Professionals
• Attorneys who are Dealing with Payroll Process
LIVE : Scheduled on
10-December-2021 :01:00 PM EST
LIVE : Scheduled on
14-December-2021 :02:00 PM EST