Carolyn Troiano has more than 30 years of experience in computer system validation in the pharmaceutical, medical device, animal health, tobacco and other FDA-regulated industries. She is currently an independent consultant, advising companies on computer system validation and large-scale IT system implementation projects. Du Read more
The Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) is a voluntary supply chain security program led by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). It is intended to improve the security of supply chains of private enterprises against the threat of terrorism.
This webinar includes the following key objectives:
• Learn about the role of the U.S. Customs Border Patrol
• Understand the potential threats of international terrorism to a company’s supply chain
• Understand how C-TPAT came to fruition
• Understand the key benefits of C-TPAT certification
• Learn how to comply with requirements for C-TPAT certification
• Learn key ways to mitigate the threats of international terrorism
• Learn how to use technology to combat terrorism while keeping down cost
Why Should You Attend:
You should attend this training if you have a role in a manufacturing or freight/shipping company that handles goods distributed globally. The training will help you secure the international supply chain and mitigate the risks associated with illegal activities that support and fund terrorism.
Typically, anyone who is involved in securing the supply chain can benefit, whether handling goods physically or having an impact on the supply chain through policies, procedures, legal action or any other means.
This course will also help those in the CBP and related agencies who must understand the best practices suggested to aid in securing their global supply chains.
• U.S. Customs and Border Patrol
• C-TPAT Strategy Design
• C-TPAT Certification and Benefits
• International Terrorism as a Challenge
• Mitigation of Terrorist Threats
• Mutual Recognition Arrangements
• Best Industry Practices
What You Get:
• Training Materials
• Live Q&A Session with our Expert
• Participation Certificate
• Access to Signup Community (Optional)
• Reward Points
Who Will Benefit:
Professionals in the following industries may benefit from the content:
• Medical Devices and Diagnostics
• Tobacco and Related (Vapor, e-Cigarette, Cigar, etc.)
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all personnel in FDA-regulated companies currently facing the global challenges of counterfeit and contraband operations, which have a negative impact on their revenue and, potentially, on their reputation. The industries regulated by FDA that are affected include:
• Supply Chain Management and Analysts
• Quality Assurance Management and Analysts
• Regulatory Affairs Management and Analysts
• Legal Professionals in Manufacturing Companies
• Information Technology Managers and Analysts
• Compliance Managers and Analysts
• Business Stakeholders responsible for manufacturing supply chain functions
• Consultants working in the manufacturing/supply chain sectors of industry
• Transportation personnel who are handling goods and supervisors
• Security personnel responsible for supply chain activities
• Auditors and Inspectors responsible for evaluating supply chain security and compliance
• Consultants working in the life sciences industry who are involved in securing their supply chain systems.
The program was launched in November 2001, with seven large U.S. companies as the initial participants. By the end of 2014, more than 10,000 members joined the effort. More than 4300 importers in the program account for more than half of the value of all merchandise imported into the U.S.
C-TPAT certification can be attained by companies who seek to be considered low risk, enabling their cargo to be processed in an expedited manner with fewer Customs examinations. The certification involves a documented process for determining and mitigating risk throughout a company’s international supply chain.
The program is voluntary, but affords those participating in it a huge advantage in terms of international trade. In this webinar, we will explore the best approach to C-TPAT certification and discuss best practices.
LIVE : Scheduled on
05-March-2024 :01:00 PM EST
LIVE : Scheduled on
06-March-2024 :03:00 PM EST
LIVE : Scheduled on
07-March-2024 :01:00 PM EST