Dev Raheja, MS,CSP, is an international Risk Management and Quality Assurance consultant for Healthcare,medical device, and aerospace industry for over 25 years. He applies evidence base safety techniques from a variety of industries to healthcare. He is a trainer, author of the books Safer Hospital Care, Assurance Technologi Read more
Why Six Sigma quality improvement programs used in most hospitals are a BIG FAILUR? Very Simple: It takes at least 10 years to get to the Six sigma level of less than 1.4 mistakes per million opportunities for mistakes, and patients are dying in the meantime by thousands, 440,00 deaths per year!
There is a much easier way to achieve the same goal by always aiming for zero mistakes before you introduce a process such as surgery, medications, nursing care, and all other processes. This is done by doing everything right the first time instead of learning by making mistakes. Some mistakes can still happen because of oversights and omissions. That is where we can make use of Six Sigma if we don’t know how to prevent them.
• Why Six Sigma has mismanaged in most hospitals
• The right way to manage quality improvements in addition to Six Sigma
• The art of doing right the first time and every time based on Phil Crosby’s book “Quality is Free”
• Achieving faster way to implement improvements by concentrating on top 29% risks responsible for 80% costs
• The return on investment in these tools, if used as instructed, is extremely high, in addition to saving so many lives
Why Should You Attend:
The purpose of this webinar to eliminate the high risks of causing harm to already sick patients. This will result in high reputation for the hospitals, happy patients and their families.
• Understanding Six Sigma requirements.
• Identifying high risks and the plan for achieving fast results.
• Creative use of teams.
• Solving problems quickly at low cost to speed up the Six Sigma results even if there is insufficient data.
• Documenting the progress to convince support from the top management. They will love the speedy progress.
• Case histories of speedy risk prevention.
• Verifying and validating the effectiveness of the new Healthy Six Sigma.
• Role of management.
What You Get:
• Training Materials
• Live Q&A Session with our Expert
• Participation Certificate
• Access to Signup Community (Optional)
• Reward Points
Who Will Benefit:
• Presidents and CEO's
• Quality Assurance Managers / Administration
• Risk Managers
• Patient Safety Specialists
• All Employees of the Hospitals
• Patient Advocates
• Human Resource Managers
LIVE : Scheduled on
01-April-2020 :01:00 PM EDT
LIVE : Scheduled on
07-April-2020 :01:00 PM EDT