This course, has been approved for 1.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
Ms. Tate is a Project Director at Pinnacle Enterprise Group and has brought over two decades of experience in the design and execution of environmental, health, safety and regulatory compliance programs to Pinnacle. Prior to joining Pinnacle she enjoyed leadership roles at the corporate, divisional and facility levels. Specif Read more
Take a closer look at the OSHA VPP certification and how your organization can achieve this affirmation at being top in health and safety management.
Masons start their masterpieces brick by brick, carefully and skilfully placing each in its place. With Voluntary Protection Program, or VPP, everyone is a mason. Everyone has a brick or two to contribute to the success of the organization, and everyone counts on the next one to do their part. Eventually, the collective team achieves its mission: the VPP Star, a masterpiece in its own regard.
This training program will guide attendees with best practices in implementing the OSHA VPP program. There are five cornerstones or elements for VPP: Management commitment; Employee involvement; Workplace Analysis; Hazard Prevention and Control; and Training.
Why Should You Attend:
The OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) is the highest award in Health and Safety Excellence that OSHA presents to an organization. Navigating the complexities of the OSHA VPP can be complex and overwhelming to any organization, especially if you are a new or seasoned Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) professional assigned to facilitate this role. The purpose of this webinar will be to give an introduction and a comprehensive overview of the OSHA VPP program. The webinar will give easy to use tools and take-always to develop a comprehensive strategy to implement the VPP program within an organization. This includes a comprehensive question and answer session in relation to OSHA VPP site implementation.
• Define the key elements and sub elements of the OSHA VPP program
• Define how to get a baseline of a safety culture within your facility
• Define how to best engage employees and senior management in the safety process for VPP site implementation
• Fully comprehend the benefits of establishing a VPP mentor for VPP site implementation
• Understand how to work with OSHA to achieve VPP site implementation success
• Define how to properly fill out and submit the OSHA VPP application
• Discuss best practices and take-always in VPP site implementation
• Answer specific questions or concerns as it relates to OSHA VPP site implementation at your facility
• Introduction and overview of the OSHA VPP program.
• Define the key elements and sub elements of the OSHA VPP program.
• Learn to establish a baseline for a safety culture within your facility at it pertains to the VPP program.
• Understand how to engage employees in the safety process for VPP implementation.
• Understand how to engage supervisors and senior management in the safety process for VPP implementation.
• Define best practices in implementing the OSHA VPP program.
• How integrate the VPP safety management system with Responsible Care, SOCMAChemStewards, ISO 14001 and/or ISO 45000
What You Get:
• Training Materials
• Live Q&A Session with our Expert
• Participation Certificate
• Access to Signup Community (Optional)
• Reward Points
Who Will Benefit:
• Safety Committee Members
• Maintenance Workers
• Production Supervisors
• Plant Managers
• Occupational Health & Safety Professionals
• General Managers
• Business Owners
• Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Professionals
• Corporate EHS Professionals
• Facility and Corporate Management with responsibility for safety and health
LIVE : Scheduled on
16-October-2019 :01:00 PM EDT
LIVE : Scheduled on
17-October-2019 :01:00 PM EDT
LIVE : Scheduled on
29-October-2019 :01:00 PM EDT