After obtaining a B.S. and an M.S. in Chemistry from Tuskegee University, Robert Peoples joined the pharmaceutical industry as a Research Chemist with a concentration in analytical chemistry at Wyeth/Lederle. While at Wyeth/Lederle Robert was primarily responsible for the analysis of the Active Ph Read more
Training for New Technical Writers is a highly specialized profession. Hands-on training is absolutely necessary in this field. Yet there are strategies that can be applied such that this training is not overwhelming. Training for New Technical Writing includes the use of global English, ignoring word count and the use of graphics. The purpose of this webinar is to train New Technical Writers in general guidelines for the creation and maintenance of documents in order to ensure consistency between documents created by various functional groups within organizations.
• Provide guidance to new Technical Writers in any organization.
• Insures that new Technical Writers understand that Technical Writers “Learn to do by doing.”
• Provides processes, rules and practices to assist New Technical Writers to master their crafts.
• Learn how to create high quality documents, SOPs, user manuals and other written presentations.
Why Should You Attend:
IT, scientific, human resources and even legal personnel may benefit from training in the principles and practices of Technical Writing because the creation of documents applies to all disciplines. Join this webinar to gain valuable insight into how to address these challenges.
• Learn about Technical Document issues
• Learn Technical Writing Goals
• Learn how to Research the Subject Matter and Audience
• Learn how Technical Writing differs from Creative Writing
• Learn how to Edit/Proofread Technical Writing (Rewriting)
• Learn the Value of Charts, Graphs, Pictures and Tables
• Learn to Create In-House Templates
• Things to Avoid In Technical Writing
• Roles of Reviewers and Approvers
What You Get:
• Training Materials
• Live Q&A Session with our Expert
• Participation Certificate
• Access to Signup Community (Optional)
• Reward Points
Who Will Benefit:
• IT personnel
• Human Resources
LIVE : Scheduled on
08-March-2024 :01:00 PM EDT
LIVE : Scheduled on
14-March-2024 :01:00 PM EST